Skip to main content

#LipadDarna Number One Worldwide?

Is it me or does ABiaS-CBN have a shallow view of the world? Sure, it's been the end of that d*** awful cop drama Ang Probinsyano. Yet, I just can't help but berate its BAD FINALE which includes how Taskforce Agila failed in its hostage rescue mission. Now, it's time for ABiaS-CBN's version of Darna. Before that, GMA-7 had its own version of Darna which starred Angel Locsin COLMENARES-Arce back when I was only in college. 


This reminds me of the time when I wrote about how teleseryes got shown in SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA. Later, the same thing happened to Ang Probinsyano and Kapamilya members started to rejoice over it. There are OFW audiences (and I'm afraid ABiaS-CBN loves to romanticize OFW suffering such as in movies such as Hello Love Goodbye). Now, ABiaS-CBN is opening a branch in Los Angeles, Hollywood, which I see is JUST FITTING FOR THEM. There's Kapamilya Live which is on Youtube - something I think OFW audiences are using to watch it.

Trending worldwide? I feel some of the (alleged) troll farms of ABiaS-CBN are OFWs. I felt that the high ratings of Ang Probinsyano along with the current 2 Good 2 Be True are most likely due to troll farms. I feel that troll farms have been paid via bank transfer (or maybe cryptocurrency) to give Darna and any teleserye by ABiaS-CBN high ratings. Though, admittedly that 2 Good 2 Be True has been wrestling with Extraordinary Attorney Woo for the top ratings in Netflix Philippines and the rest below it aren't teleseryes.

As said, I'm not missing anything by not watching this new adaptation of Darna right now. I didn't even miss anything dropping Darna on GMA-7. I guess it's because I found Kim Tae Hee that pretty (and I even wanted to marry her at one point). I'm really wondering if it'd go seven years - something I feel would be so stupid. There is some demand for more episodes of Ang Probinsyano but I think it's done by PAID TROLLS. Troll farms or not - I'm better off not updating on this new version of Darna like a plague. 

Comments