Could TROLL FARMS Be The Reason Why "2 Good 2 Be True" Is TOP ONE This Week On Netflix Philippines?

I was logging into Netflix to continue watching what I'm watching. Shocker (or not) is that 2 Good 2 Be True starring both COMELEC violators Dennis Padildo and Kathryn Bernardo. I remembered watching Hello Love Goodbye so I could write a review about it. ABiaS-CBN has had a contract with Netflix Philippines just like with GMA-7 though some of their shows are no long renewed. I wonder if the timing of the removal of Ang Tanging Ina films had to do with elections? Outgoing Vice President Leni Loud Robredo tried the Ang Tanging Ina N'yong Lahat approach and LOST. I decided to see through it that it's worth 130 EPISODES shown DAILY. Yup, it isn't like a few like The Haunted and He's Into Her which had better pacing. Top ten? Number one? I could be wrong but I think TROLL FARMS are involved especially since the Kathniel Bandwagon didn't help Mar Roxas win.

I remembered writing that teleserye high ratings might be linked to troll farms. I don't have proof of that but it seems that troll sare hired to watch teleseryes now. I think trolls were hired to sponsor Leni Loud's presidential candidacy. Some of them are even too bold-faced to show their FACES while holding multiple accounts. I don't know about this but I'm reminded of the PABoost ni Kris in regards to Jover Laurio's Pignoy Ako Blog which will be probably be gone for good. Though, I doubt that Jover got her PABoost from Kris Aquino alone. Jover may have gotten her PABoosts from her other sponsors like Maria Ressa of Rappler, Yoly Villanueva-Ong, Leah Navarro, John Nery of Inquirer, or probably even Bum Aquino and Antonio Trillanes IV. Again, this is just speculation hoping to open a discussion of several possibilities.

Why I'm NOT dismissing that troll farms might be involved in this one

Troll farms are usually used to interfere with politics and decision-making. However, I think the arena is now not limited to politics but also to the entertainment world. One must ask since when has ABiaS-CBN been ever apolitical? Maybe, that's why the late Noynoy Aquino gave them a formal chastisement in 2014 during TV Patrol's silver anniversary. Noynoy was said to have no longer met with the Lopezes according to Rigoberto Tiglao of The Manila Times. It seems that troll farms that promote the New Pink Army's agenda might also be used to increase the views of teleseryes. 

If trolls have multiple emails then I think they could be opening several Netflix accounts. If that's not possible then maybe the use of multiple devices at once could artificially generate views. Netflix, however, is a paid platform. It seems that one troll farm has several head trolls who share a Netflix account with somebody. It's up to five profiles per household. What happens is that the troll farms may all agree to use several devices (such as TV, tablets, and mobile phones) and log in to all of them. I think this creates a confusing algorithm that will make it look like 2 Good 2 Be True is actually getting a lot of views. Like any digital platform - Netflix can be prone to error. 

I think these trolls are paid for by ABiaS-CBN to view 2 Good to Be True. For all we know, what could be getting actual views is an entirely different show. It seems that what's top two now might be the real top one. I could be wrong but it seems this is a product of troll farms. I think Ang Probinsyano still getting higher ratings could be a result of troll farms too. I'm just speculating so it's best to leave this to the information technology or computer science experts. Anybody who graduated from the course and practicing it might be able to trace the views. 

What about you? Do you think the ratings for 2 Good 2 Be True are because troll farms are behind it? 

Comments