Good News: Coconuts Martin's "Ang Probinsyano" Is Now Airing Worldwide!


Looks like it's a call for "PENOY PRAYD!", am I right, RIGHT? Well, notice I tend to INTENTIONALLY misspell Pinoy Pride every time it involves something not really being proud about! It turns out that the "number one hit television series" Ang Probinsyano is now airing in... AFRICA! Yes, it just reminded me of an article I wrote about teleseryes shown in SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA. I really feel like laughing when I think about how the fans of the "hit TV series" tend to brag about how "world-class" it is. I remembered how a certain Bobosky commented in Get Real Philippines saying that ABiaS-CBN has "world-class quality" and he brags about Ang Probinsyano. I really still feel like laughing at the comment. Now, they're going to AFRICA - is it going to be really something to brag about?

This just reminds me of when I wrote an article saying that Korean crime dramas beat the REALLY LONG RUN of the misadventures of Cardo Dalisay. I could remember when I wrote my review where I considered Kill It to be a way better show than Ang Probinsyano. What's even funnier is that PEP.ph even dares to brag that Vinzenco (daw) can't hold a candle to Ang Probinsyano. I really am laughing at it way too much. I could really praise Ang Probinsyano if it was going to air not in 41 countries in AFRICA but starting first with neighboring East Asian countries. 

Why hasn't Ang Probinsyano air in China, Hong Kong, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, and Indonesia on the BIG TIME CHANNELS? I think it's because they know that they can't withstand the greater competition. Try airing Ang Probinsyano in places where great action flicks are filmed and you might see Coconuts buried. Can you imagine if South Koreans had to sit through 1,300+ episodes of Ang Probinsyano when they can watch any Korean action flicks one after the other? Vincenzo concluded in 16 episodes (and there's a rumor of a second series assuming Song Joong Ki doesn't decide to marry Jeon Yeo Bin out of the blue) while Ang Probinsyano is pointlessly running thin. 

Even better to ask is why hasn't the show ended like ANY SHOW should end? One reason why I don't like teleseryes are the ridiculously long-run kills replay value. I can't imagine if I have to watch that many episodes of it. Let's say I want to watch it from the beginning again. The replay value is really running thin. Instead, it seems that ABiaS-CBN isn't heeding that advice because now they're supposedly going worldwide. ABiaS-CBN can't brag about that much of 41 countries in AFRICA. I'd really want to see if they can really get their lackluster teleseryes aired in the first-world countries instead.

Comments