Skip to main content

CPP-NPA Legal Fronts Just Love To Romanticize Tragedies, Don't They?


Two years ago, I remembered the tragedy of Baby Rivers. Reina Mae Nasino (who was arrested) was a member of the Kadamay CPP-NPA LEGAL FRONT. The tragedy was then politicized by CPP-NPA legal fronts such as when Sarah Jane I. Elgago of Kayabangan Partylist came to the wake. It's possible that Reina is now a discarded and disgraced member which is probably why her three-month-old daughter was denied treatment. I think the hospital where Baby Rivers died may have been infiltrated b the CPP-NPA. "Thought leaders" such as Gerry Cacanindin and Enchong Dee also made bad comments. Right now, we even have an incident regarding a Universal Robina Corporation (URC) plant in Mandaue, City. Cebu, to which the Department of Labor-Cebu (DOLE-Cebu) ordered a suspension after the incident. The family of the late Stephen Corilla has the right to demand an investigation. However, pasaway "thought leaders" aren't helping when they write bad comments on social media or when they start jumping to conclusions without knowing the facts. Then again we know how BAD the overall reading comprehension of the Philippines is, RIGHT? We also should realize how a lack of respect for the dead is really more fun in the Philippines, huh?

Reading the way Stephen died is really chilling. Details given were that Stephen was cleaning a pulverizer and it was accidentally (as claimed) turned on. I don't know the circumstances. URC was founded by the great late John Gokongwei. Gokongwei was a long proponent of constitutional reform. What I'm afraid of is that anti-reform groups (who are also CPP-NPA LEGAL FRONTS) such as Kilusang Mga Ulol, Kayabangan Partylist, Lazy Filipino Students, Anakpatis, Anakbayad, Bayad Muna, Gagabriela, IBON Foundation, Alliance of Complaining Teachers, and Migraine International to oppose constitutional reform. Fortunately, Hilario "Hilarious" Davide Jr. (who I'm afraid needs his meds) hasn't been making noise about it. Though, Davide Jr. seriously needs to defeat Kishore Mahbubani of Singapore in a formal debate.

Since I'm a blogger and not a news reporter - I'm free to give my OPINION. I'll give my OPINION on what I think has happened in regards to Stephen's death and I'm going to say it. Take note that this is speculation. CPP-NPA legal fronts may have put their members in various organizations. Your teacher might be a member of the Alliance of Complaining Teachers. The youth director in another legal organization may be a member of Kayabangan Partylist. I think some workers (regardless of level) may also be members of labor fronts such as Kilusang Mga Ulol, Anakpatis, etc. I even think some OFWs are members of CPP-NPA legal fronts. I think the CPP-NPA has already infiltrated not just the government but also the workforce. There are already CPP-NPA legal fronts in college that become members of Lazy Filipino Students. I met some members of Anakbayad when I was in college. I believe that crazy working student I fought with was a member of either Lazy Filipino Students or Anakbayad or any of those related fronts. She kept blaming the rich she was poor. It shouldn't be surprising there are workers in legitimate organizations who are members of CPP-NPA legal fronts too.

Now, back to the topic of Stephen himself. I still think that it's no random accident that killed the poor guy. That's why I think the work operations in Mandaue City, Cebu, had to be temporarily ceased. There could be foul play involved and some operators were lying. What I think happened was that Stephen was nothing more than a fall guy. It's possible that the URC branch in Mandaue has been infiltrated by communist legal front members. It's possible some of the workers in URC Mandaue have done an INSIDE JOB. I guess a contractual worker became the perfect "fall guy" (and it's cruel) to their schemes. I think CPP-NPA legal front members posing as workers infiltrated the factory. I think that some management staff at the suspended branch might be a CPP-NPA legal front member. Maybe, the ones who kept denying access to the police were members of Kilusang Mga Ulol, Anakpatis, or any of the legal fronts. They had to clean up their tracks, maybe even write a fabricated report to the head office, and then proceed to make it look like it was all an accident. Take note that as a blogger - I'm just SPECULATING here what could've happened. 

Still, I can't deny that CPP-NPA legal fronts really love to politicize tragedies. Just think about what Migraine International did with the execution of Flor Contemplacion and later the three drug mules. I doubt it Flor (even in all her guilt) was a member of Migraine International. Maybe, the three drug mules namely the late Elizabeth Batain, the late Ramon Credo, and the late Sally Ordinario-Villanueva, were actually part of Migraine International for all we know. It seems that Migraine International may be secretly linked to drug syndicates. It's no surprise that the current tragedy of Stephen's family is already put on that regard. Sure, Stephen is a victim. I believe the management at URC needs to be addressed. I think URC may need to fire ALL the workers responsible for the incident to save the organization. For the CPP-NPA legal fronts - it's just a show and I believe they're actually there to mislead people. They don't want reforms because they can't hold on to power. They're desperately holding on to power and I think tragedies they're politicizing now even have them involved. 

Comments