Skip to main content

"Ang Probinsyano's" All-Time High Viewers May Be Linked To Troll Farms

I was laughing at this update from Shaina Garcia Magdayao's Instagram. This latest update of the "hit series" Ang Probinsyano is still making me laugh. I feel Coconuts Martin's acting as Cardo Dalisay makes me laugh even if the scene is a sad one. Ang Probinsyano has high views but can it truly hold a candle in the international market? The last international market I heard it made it into was into SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA instead of countries like Taiwan, South Korea, Hong Kong, China, and other countries producing shows MILES BETTER than this "masterpiece". Troll farms might as well be the reason why Ang Probinsyano is getting all-time high views.

Why do I still think of TROLL FARMS? There's still Kapamilya Live on Youtube, right? I think it's possible that one person is watching Ang Probinsyano on Youtube through multiple devices. Though, it seems that this person (Almira Sheil Sullano) has been doing a consistency check through multiple devices. She observed interviews of both Bobong Marcos and Leni Loud Robredo across multiple devices. However, it seems that some trolls have already figured out how to create artificial views through multiple Google accounts and certain algorithms. Those two (or more factors) may explain why Ang Probinsyano is still getting those HIGH RATINGS. I even think that troll farms may be the reason why 2 Good 2 Be True is still in the top one or even got the top one spot.

I may not be an IT expert but it seems trolls are helping boost views. I think many of these are organic views that a troll army is PAID to watch those teleseryes. I guess it's because with 100+ million Filipinos - I doubt a lot really watch the "hit show". It looks like ABiaS-CBN is trying to use whatever ways they can to make it look like their hit show is indeed a hit show. This is just my speculation. However, it could be real that Ang Probinsyano's current high ratings may be linked to troll armies. 

Comments