R.I.P Philippines? No, It's R.I.P. PNoypines!

Here's one of Leah Navarro's latest likes. It makes me wonder WTF is wrong with her? It's a shame how I once enjoyed her singing but now she's just an idiot. She re-tweets this tweet from a Twitter account called R.I.P. Philippines. R.I.P. Philippines? No, it's better to call it R.I.P. PNoypines because whoever owns that account is pledging not toward the Philippines but to the Empire of Aquino. 

Here's a video of a simple Davaoena who refutes "Philippine expert" Cynthia Patay with her ridiculous right now. This is really showing how PNoys themselves make the worst "experts" and pretend to be one.

Here's my response to R.I.P. PNoypines. I would like to throw some hollow blocks at whoever owns the stupid account from a distance than throw stones where it's near. Here's what would be a good indirect response that moron who tweeted it:

Look RIP PNoypines... really? Are you ignoring the fact that floods happen WAY WORSE in Imperial Manila? Your beloved Noynoy Aquino couldn't even fix the flood problems and now you're lecturing President Duterte on fixing the flood problems? Also, is the mall a government property? No. If the mall didn't follow simple guidelines then the owners suffer the consequences. You want solutions? Why not propose them or are you thinking that were were no disasters in Noynoy's term? Think about that!

Well Merry Christmas to the Dilawans. I hope you enjoyed this present!

Comments