Skip to main content

Why I'm Open To Letting Kathniel Play As Both Trillanes And His Wife Arlene


I still think of the Kathniel hype which is probably just for telebasura people. Now, it's time to consider a bit of Valentine's Day humor to liven up the mood for singles and doubles out there. Until now, I can't get over how these two idiots got away with violating election guidelines. This made me think that with the Philippines' current opposition tagging Antonio Trillanes IV as the new Ninoy Aquino gives me an idea with Kathniel.

Personally, I want to see VIVA Films in an attempt to make a movie that would make Trillanes look like he's a hero. While at it - they could actually get Daniel Padilla and Kathryn Bernardo to play as both Trillanes and his wife Arlene. Yup, that's because there's the possibility that Trillanes may get "martyred" and his wife Arlene may become Cory 3.0 after Leni Loud Robredo became Cory 2.0.

I don't care what the plot of the movie or episode about Trillanes will be. Maybe, try to promote Trillanes as a hero for whatever reason. Maybe, get a Maalala Mo Kaya episode (assuming ABiaS-CBN will get its license renewed which for some reason, I hope it will) about Trillanes and maybe his wife Arlene.

Regardless, this will be the one time I'll support Kathniel - that is if they play as Trillanes and his wife Arlene!

Comments