Skip to main content

You May Consider Boycotting Celeteque And Supporting Botanic Heal Instead

The very news that Celeteque has had Sarah Elago (along with Yellow supporter Gretchen Ong Ho) as an endorser - it's time to take a U-Turn from Celeteque to Botanic Heal as endorsed by Shin Hye Sun.

You can take a look at this commercial. I really think of how Hye Sun herself is humble. I still commend her for not minding comments about her being called "ugly". If anything, I may not find her pretty but I feel like she has a very beautiful heart. Her endorsement for beauty products work like a charm that says, "You don't have to be super hot to be presentable." 

Before you accuse me of "colonial mentality" then let me tell you this. Colonial mentality only happens when you think everything imported is better even when it isn't. I buy locally made Filipino products but only if they are of good quality. Trying to cry out colonial mentality should ask the question if everything Celeteque uses is Filipino-made. I'm sure that Celeteque uses imported materials and equipment to manufacture their beauty products. 

What do you think? 

Comments