Skip to main content

My Reaction Towards The Latest Stone-Throwing At Trains Incident In Binan, Laguna

The list of stone-throwing incidents against trains in Binan, Laguna, is no surprise, really. Just looking at the damage done is no surprise. The incidents ran from December 2 to 21, 2019. What was no surprise that a TEENAGER was involved. I guess this is why the leftist groups are already objecting to lowering the age of criminal liability huh? The teenager involved was released due to his age. Some may say that let's just wait until everyone is behaved. Are you going to wait until people stop littering before you make a law against it or will you make a law against it so people will stop littering? While I won't have teenagers jailed with adults but teenagers who are held criminally liable still need to be arrested. I propose that teenagers arrested for criminal acts should be sent to a separate correctional facility to handle wayward minors instead.

The incident that led to the vandalism done to the trains is obviously a LACK OF DISCIPLINE. One reason why Singapore has very few incidents of vandalism is because you can get whacked for doing it. Do you remember the Michael Fay incident in Singapore? He and his friends were caught doing massive vandalism and they were caned as a result. It's a good thing though Singapore still gives safety measures while caning is carried out. I think those responsible should be CANED because they were putting the lives of passengers in danger. Those want to scream "HUMAN RIGHTS!" need to consider the rights of the passengers to safe travel. Why is it that the human rights of offenders are first administered over the rights of the victims? Screwed up priorities. True, offenders have the right not to be punished beyond their offenses but the rights of victims COME FIRST. I suspect those doing the slingshots are squatters. I also suspect that the mastermind behind the incident may be part of those activist groups like Bayad Muna or Migraine International. I also want to speculate that it's possible that maybe, just maybe, Joey "Squatterman" Lina may also be involved.

I would dare agree with Philippine National Railways spokesperson Crissy Ecalnea that the basic problem is DISCIPLINE. There's one truth and I've emphasized it in my updated warzone of a post (and I deleted a lot of comments from anonymous trolls) where I said Filipinos need MORE discipline than democracy. Democracy is needed but so is discipline. In the Philippine Star article "15 things Lee Kuan Yew said about the Philippines" where he also said this:

In November 1992, I visited [Ramos]. In a speech to the 18th Philippine Business Conference, I said, 'I do not believe democracy necessarily leads to development. I believe what a country needs to develop is discipline more than democracy.' In private, President Ramos said he agreed with me that British parliamentary-type constitutions worked better because the majority party in the legislature was also the government. Publicly, Ramos had to differ.

The incident once again proves this. Filipinos NEED MORE DISCIPLINE. Discipline is no threat to democracy. Democracy should NEVER be confused with anarchy. Democracy is a government for the people, by the people, and of the people which INCLUDES MINORITIES. Anarchy is the absence of rules. Democracy still demands you to follow rules and respect others. Don't listen to arrogant white men who excessively praise Philippine democracy while calling East Asian democracies as tyranny. Those men just love dysfunctionality. Hmmm and I'm wondering if those defending the offenders of the train incident will soon dial on Phelim Kine, Agnes Callamard, the International Criminal Court, or the European Union for help, right?

Comments