Skip to main content

"Batang Quiapo's" High Ratings Might Be Thanks To TROLL FARMS

I guess it's time to bash another telserye, right? I couldn't forget how Ang Probinsyano seriously lasted for seven years. That's why I even want to joke that maybe Batang Quiapo (which is also based on another film by the late Fernando Poe Jr.) would be for 14 YEARS. If so, Coconuts Martin who's currently 41 would be 56 by the time it's over! I would like to share my thoughts on what could possibly be troll farms by ABiaS-CBN

One speculation I made was how 2 Good 2 Be True had high ratings on Netflix. It's highly possible that troll farms (through password sharing) might have caused Netflix's password-sharing crackdown. I think troll farms were watching 2 Good 2 Be True via Netflix to make it look relevant. If so, I guess the Philippines may have entered the Hall of Shame AGAIN. Is there anything worthy of Proud to be Pinoy slogan then? 

I think ABiaS-CBN just plays dirty. I even heard how some of Sky Internet (ABiaS-CBN) doesn't play fair either. I even remembered speculating that maybe ABiaS-CBN might go as far as to use footage from K-Drama and splice them into their shows. You might want to imagine scenes of Jeon Yeo Bin and Jin A Nana will be passed off as "Angel Locsin COLMENARES-Arce" and "Shaina Garcia Magdayao". If so, they deserve to have their franchise cut off if they couldn't play fair at all. If so, they really deserved to be berated by the late Noynoy Aquino (last 2014) during TV Patrol's 25th anniversary and by Rodrigo R. Duterte. 

It can brag about high ratings now. However, can this show even make it to the world market? The last I heard was that Ang Probinsyano hit Sub-Saharan AFRICA instead of the more developed regions. If Ang Probinsyano was such a good show why didn't it reach the ASEAN neighbors? I bet no network in either Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, South Korea, or Japan would be willing to air it. I doubt that Batang Quiapo would ever last long in the international market.

I guess ABiaS-CBN continues to be that delusional. I bet their behavior last pandemic may have already reached the international community. South Korean celebrities have been giving their money to help fight COVID-19. Meanwhile, ABiaS-CBN celebrities have only been whining or even worsening it. Is ABiaS-CBN still trying to project itself as an all-powerful with Batang Quiapo? Well, it seems to be it!  

Comments