Skip to main content

Will Senator Bum Aquino Grab Credit For North Korea-South Korea Peace Talks?

Is it me or is Bum Aquino always credit grabbing? Sure, he's had an outstanding record of achievements prior to politics but that won't save him from whatever blunders he has committed as of recent. I've noticed he's probably been trying to take all the credit for the free education bill and now for Boracay -- never mind that Noynoy Aquino may have had ignored proposed preservation measures of said island.

Now I'd like to throw the joke of whether or not he will grab credit for the recent peace talks between North Korea and South Korea. Nothing has suggested that he has but the question is (and I jokingly ask) is that will he grab credit for it? He seems to act like everything good happens under his watch so would he dare to grab credit for the North Korea and South Korea peace talks? I can't be too sure but I'd like to throw the joke that he may actually take credit for such a magnificent feat.

What do you think? Will this joke be a reality?

Comments