Why I Think Glenn Chong Should Avoid Debating With Paulit-Ulit Land's #OtsoDiretsoSaImpiyerno

Political debates are good but getting into a debate with Yellowtards is another. It turns out that Atty. Glenn Chong is daring #OtsoDiretsoSaImpiyerno to a debate and not one of the eight showed up. I know Atty. Chong is way more intelligent than I am but he needs to ask himself if he wants to get stuck in PAULIT-ULIT LAND! 

As I mentioned earlier -- arguing the Yellowtards means getting stuck in Paulit-Ulit Land. If he decides to argue with them then he can always prepare to get stuck in circular arguments. Do you remember the example I give of a 4Ps-obsessed old man who denies that he's a Dilawan yet his actions speak louder than words? Do you remember Jover Laurio? Arguing with Laurio in Pignoy Ako Blog is a waste of brain cells considering her willful stupidity -- that blog is also a lobby for trolls and idiots so why step down to their level?

What's worse is that why would Hilby want to debate with Mocha Usok? Mocha is absolutely not someone I'd recommend for debate considering her bitchy attitude always gets the best of her. Sure, Mocha does have some research but how much fake information has she given anyway aside from transferring Mayon Volcano to Leni Loud's home? What's even more sad is that Hilby was once a topnotch lawyer but he allowed the lousy system to get into him. Adherence to the Yellowtard Constitution has made Florin Hilbay, Bam Aquino and Mar Roxas into braindead zombies as lousy systems will create lousy people. I guess debating with Usok is all they can do because she's easy prey.

Why did they back out and not answer to Atty. Chong when it's a one vs. eight debate? They have the advantage yet why back off from the debate? I guess they feel that they can't handle Atty. Chong over Usok. Atty. Chong tends to deliver powerful lines that I'm not capable of delivering. If they rely in Pignoy Ako Blog then why don't they do the debate to prove themselves? Sara Duterte-Carpio's group wisely avoided the debate yet why don't they accept Atty. Chong. Hmmm that's just weird that they failed to see their advatange.

On the other hand, Atty. Chong should just avoid #OtsoDiretsoSaImpiyerno completely. He would just get a one way ticket to Paulit-Ulit Land. He should just focus on debating with Sara Duterte-Carpio or other members outside his party. He's running for an opposition slot so he should prove that he can be a better opposition than #OtsoDiretsoSaImpiyerno by debating with smarter rivals instead.

Comments