Skip to main content

They're Just So "Brave" All Because They're Just Simply Known As ANONYMOUS

This is the real problem -- it's very easy to be "tough" especially when you're just known as Anonymous rather than if you are using an obvious screen name (like mine) or even one's own real name like others do. For one, I'm a person who values privacy and values the privacy of others. My tax papers aren't meant for everyone to see except those who handle it -- so THERE! I AM NOT ACCOUNTABLE to those online trolls at ANY LEVEL because they're not my superiors. I'm accountable to other people but NOT. THOSE. ANONYMOUS. TROLLS. Do they think that they own the Internet or even me? 

I've decided to stop entertaining their STUPID comments. I delete stupid comments not because I'm a coward -- it's because the smart thing to do is not to feed the trolls! As Mark Twain would say that arguing with stupid people is equivalent to arguing with a pigeon. You can get all the facts straight but such people will continue to act like they won anyway. Ever played chess with a pigeon? It will throw the board and declare itself the winner. The same goes for Anonymous trolls because they are in fact just known as Anonymous. Their supposed toughness is anything but tough. I wonder how these people are in real life? Maybe just losers who are just paid to troll or they don't have a job but accuse others of being jobless. Hmmm... are they calling the kettle black anyone? 

It's better to just -- IGNORE. THOSE. IDIOTS! They can go ahead and have high credentials but they are useless if they don't act educated. They can get 100 doctorates and still be a fool in real life. They will make all sorts of assumptions that aren't real just to irritate the person so why bother proving them wrong directly on their faces? Nobody is ever accountable to these idiots who just throw in many assumptions without proof whatsoever. I have no reason to attempt and please them either. I did the mistake of arguing endless hours with them. Listening to constructive criticism like telling me I'm being too biased, too emotional, too immature, etc. is better than listening to idiots who just do nothing but to derail others. Becoming mature also involves learning when to walk away and when to fight. I still feel I have a long way to go but I'm willing to walk that way.

Now, I decided to play it smart by not feeding them at all like I used to. Now, I just IGNORE them, let them insult me, walk away, and I can just laugh my head off at their stupidity. I delete their comments because they are in fact, VERY COUNTERPRODUCTIVE. I can receive criticism but not negative criticism. I don't have to warn them -- I just dismiss them because they are just LOSERS who think that people who don't agree with them are losers.

Comments