Skip to main content

Could Leni Loud Robredo's Unaccounted Expenses Be Contributing To This Term's Economic Decline?


ABiaS-CBN and other Yellow media network will always be biased -- not just towards President Duterte but towards ANYONE who is not yellow. I was already thinking of a possible economic sabotage and perhaps pieces of the puzzle need to be put together. Aside from the possible oligarchy's revenge because well they had to pay much bigger tax deficits -- it's highly possible that another piece of the puzzle is Leni Loud Robredo's expensive trips and where did she get ALL that money to party lavishly? Sure, her late husband Jesse Robredo was from a wealthy family but I doubt it that he could have left more than enough money for her lavish lifestyle.

Let's face it that it's possible to purposely misdeclare the actual amount and/or source of funds. Let me give you an example. Let's say that I'm the president and I decided to spend PHP 100 Billion in leisure trips and I would lie to the public that it's from my own wallet -- even if public knowledge already knows that I never had that much money in my accounts! Then I could also lie that I got the money from "stocks" -- even if the amount of stocks I invested are but basic stocks which wouldn't even earn me that MUCH money. It's like how can I earn that much money if most of my stocks only cost around PHP 3,000 to PHP 5,000 -- plus I hardly buy and sell stocks! Worse, I could like that I made billions from my franchise -- even if said franchise fees I receive can't even reach a billion pesos!

So how can the expenditure of the vice president possibly be contributing to possible economic decline? Well, every government expenditure is always from taxpayers' money. I pay my Value Added Tax, quarterly income tax and annual income tax so I have every right to at least know how it's spend. You can think that if Leni Loud (if ever) spent from the government coffers (because I doubt it that the Robredo estate could finance such an extravagant expenditure) then that always accounts as an outflow with no investment return. If so, she could already be charged with both plunder and economic sabotage at the same time.

What do you think of this scenario?

Comments