Skip to main content

I Support Neither Mocha Uson Nor Jover Laurio

Sometimes or most of the time -- it's best not to vote straight for any political party or to be a solid supporter of one party! Why? I support President Rodrigo R. Duterte's policies such as no public smoking, his plan for federalism, the removal of excessive restrictions towards foreign investment and shift to parliamentary system but I don't approve of him shooting his mouth off way too many times or worse -- the faulty appointment of the very under-qualified Mocha Uson as Assistant Communications Secretary! Besides, I support President Duterte's good policies more than the president himself! I mean, I don't mind people criticizing President Duterte's shortcomings because he needs them to do a better job! 

Now, let's talk about the side of the Dilawans with Jover Laurio who was dubbed as "Filipino of the Year" by the very biased Philippine Daily Inquirer. While I won't dismiss the Inquirer or ABiaS-CBN to be always wrong but always take what they say with a grain of salt. Right now, they are mixing their lies with the truth to make their lies look credible. Laurio herself the writer of the Pinoy Ako Blog is just as biased if not more biased than Uson. Uson shows her biases more than once then again so does Laurio. Both of them are not credible in promoting their sides of the fence. Laurio is making fun of the Dengvaxia investigations all the while Uson is too busy picking fights than doing her job. Neither act is commendable.

I do have the freedom to support neither of them. In fact, I'm glad that Uson herself resigned as the Presidential Communications Operations Office as its assistant secretary. She's useless there anyway and I won't even support her as a Philippine Senator either. The only use she has there is to act as bait towards stupid people (and many of them are also highly educated) since they can only handle people with her brain. Also, just because I'm glad that Uson is gone from PCOO doesn't mean I'd support Laurio (who's also that stupid) to take her position. So does that mean that I don't support one automatically mean that I support the other? Talk about the problem of false dichotomies there!

This is what has to be done. Neither Uson nor Laurio should be supported. What's the use of criticizing Laurio (and her yellow associates) of being biased when Uson is just as biased? Neither one of them are credible. Besides, aren't there other choices than just Uson and Laurio? 

Comments