I Guess Commission On Appointments Might Need To Eat Expired Relief Goods For Confirming Stinky But Not Judy

I find it boggling how the Commission on Appointments rejected the confirmation of Judy Taguiwalo. You could see the difference between Taguiwalo's performance against Stinky Soliman in times of disaster reliefs. This is what I suggest could be done to the COA for confirming Stinky during Noynoy's term but rejecting Stinky during President Duterte's term.

What I suggest is that people at CA should get a heap of servings of these expired relief goods on their plates. They could afford to confirm Stinky but not Judy. If they have a good reason not to confirm Judy because of her age or because there are more qualified people then I can understand. But it seems that they may have a poor reason. If that's so then I should force them to eat expired relief goods that happened no thanks to

Besides, isn't it a problem that impunity is the name of the game? Why is it that idiots like Stinky, Joseph Payaba and Butcher Abad get confirmed while those who do their job well aren't confirmed? This should be proof that this is one fine mess that's inherited from the Dilawans. 

Comments